IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed SenateMay 19, 2021
Passed HouseJun 08, 2021
Signed into LawJun 16, 2021
SP 366, Resolve, Directing The Maine Public Employees Retirement System To Convene A Working Group To Investigate Public Pension Options
executive • Jun 16, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 16, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- FINALLY PASSED, in concurrence.
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- FINALLY PASSED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- Speaker laid before the House
- Subsequently, the Majority Ought to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Resolve was READ ONCE.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Resolve was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- On motion of Representative STEARNS of Guilford, House Amendment "A" (H-339) FAILED ADOPTION.
- ROLL CALL NO. 182
- (Yeas 64 - Nays 79 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 02, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- Representative SYLVESTER of Portland moved to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass Report.
- On motion of Representative DILLINGHAM of Oxford, TABLED pending the motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass Report.
- Later today assigned.
- May 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator HICKMAN of Kennebec the Majority Ought to Pass Report ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules READ A SECOND TIME And PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 18, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2