IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 864, An Act To Require A Course Regarding The United States Constitution And The Constitution Of Maine To Be Taught To High School Seniors
Senate • Jun 15, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Richard M. Cebraprimary
(R - 68)
- Chad GRIGNON
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on March 18, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.