IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 789, An Act To Increase The State Revenue From Casino Net Income, Reallocate The State Distribution And Provide Tax Uniformity
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Christopher BABBIDGE
- Michelle Dunphycosponsor
(D - 122)
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS in concurrence
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Committee on Veterans and Legal Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.