IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 746, An Act To Require Joint Use Entities To Establish Permanent Liaisons With All County Emergency Management Agencies
Senate • Mar 11, 2021: On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY in concurrence
Latest bill text
Apr 15, 2021 01:00pm
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 211
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Denise TEPLER
- Seth BERRY
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY suggested and ordered printed.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.