IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 730, An Act To Prevent The Denial Or Revocation Of A Professional Or Business License For A Violation Not Related To That Profession Or Business
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 22, 2021 09:30am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 202
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Daniel NEWMAN
- Amanda COLLAMORE
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Innovation, Development, Economic Advancement and Business suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.