IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 715, An Act To Authorize A General Fund Bond Issue For The Construction Of A Convention Center In Portland, Improvements To The Augusta Civic Center And A Competitive Grant Program For Capital Improvements To Public Venues Across The State
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 27, 2021 10:00am
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 228
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kyle BAILEY
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on APPROPRIATIONS AND FINANCIAL AFFAIRS in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Appropriations and Financial Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on APPROPRIATIONS AND FINANCIAL AFFAIRS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.