IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 638, Resolve, Directing The Permanent Commission On The Status Of Racial, Indigenous And Maine Tribal Populations To Study The Impact Of Policies Regarding Agriculture, Access To Land, Access To Grants And Access To Financing On African-American And Indigenous Farmers In The State
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 15, 2021 09:00am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 214
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- William PLUECKER
- Stacy Brennercosponsor
(D - 30)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION AND FORESTRY in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry suggested and ordered printed.
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION AND FORESTRY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.