IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 665, An Act Regarding The Depth Of Phillips Lake In The Town Of Dedham
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 21, 2021 10:00am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 216
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joseph Baldaccicosponsor
(D - 9)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Environment and Natural Resources suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.