IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 632, An Act To Protect Teachers' Privacy While Delivering Remote Instruction
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 21, 2021 10:00am
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 438
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Janice DODGE
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The House RECEDED and CONCURRED to REFERENCE to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator DAUGHTRY of Cumberland The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on JUDICIARY In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator DAUGHTRY of Cumberland Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.