IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 298, An Act To Protect Endangered Species Whose Life Cycles Include Maine Land Or Waters
House • Apr 28, 2021: ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
May 10, 2021 10:15am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 206
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- David Miramantprimary
(D - 12)
- Seth BERRY
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Speaker laid before the House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on INLAND FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE and the Committee on MARINE RESOURCES.
- In concurrence.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- On motion of Representative DUNPHY of Old Town, TABLED pending REFERENCE in concurrence.
- Later today assigned.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator DILL of Penobscot The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on INLAND FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE AND MARINE RESOURCES
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on INLAND FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator DILL of Penobscot Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE