IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 702, Resolve, To Authorize Maine As The Nonfederal Sponsor With The United States Army Corps Of Engineers For The Shore Damage Mitigation Project In Saco
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 21, 2021 10:00am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 216
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Lynn COPELAND
- Donna Baileycosponsor
(D - 31)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Environment and Natural Resources suggested and ordered printed.
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.