IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 603, An Act To Allow Citizens To Petition Government Agencies To Repeal Or Modify Occupational Regulations
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- John Andrewsprimary
(L - 73)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on State and Local Government suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.