IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 254, An Act To Ensure Equality In Women'S Health Care Access In Maine By Requiring Facilities Providing Abortions To Inform Patients Of Options And Alternatives
Senate • Mar 30, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Harold STEWART
- Lisa Keimcosponsor
(R - 18)
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator SANBORN of Cumberland the Bill was REFFERED to the Committee on JUDICIARY Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence