IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 574, An Act To Increase The Availability Of Mental Health Services For A Defendant Who Has Been Found Incompetent To Stand Trial
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 16, 2021 01:00pm
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 436
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Holly STOVER
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.