IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 180, Resolve, Directing The Maine Community College System To Evaluate The Need To Expand Workforce Training Options In Waldo County
Senate • Mar 30, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 23, 2021 09:00am
Cross Office Building, 111 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 208
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Glenn CURRY
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator CURRY of Waldo the Bill was REFFERED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence