IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 109, An Act Regarding Sentencing Options For A Person Convicted Of A Crime Committed While Serving A Term Of Imprisonment
House • Mar 11, 2021: In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Apr 12, 2021 01:00pm
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 436
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- David Miramantprimary
(D - 12)
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on JUDICIARY suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE