IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 203, An Act To Reduce Lung Cancer Rates In Maine By Requiring Testing For And Mitigation Of Radon In Residential Buildings By Landlords
Senate • Mar 30, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joseph Baldacciprimary
(D - 9)
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on JUDICIARY suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland the Bill was REFFERED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence