IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 570, An Act To Provide For Judicial Review In Compliance With The Federal Family First Prevention Services Act
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 13, 2021 01:30pm
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 438
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Thom Harnettprimary
(D - 83)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Judiciary suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.