IntroducedMar 02, 2021
Passed SenateJun 14, 2021
Passed HouseJun 15, 2021
Signed into LawJun 21, 2021
SP 271, An Act To Allow Maine Nonprofit Corporations To Hold Meetings Electronically
executive • Jun 21, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- John "Jack" E. Ducharme IIIcosponsor
(R - 111)
- Jun 21, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-258) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-258).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-258) Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-258) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-258)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 02, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 2, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2