IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 245, An Act To Provide Funding For Maine'S Health Insurance Consumer Assistance Program
House • Apr 28, 2021: In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-41) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-41).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator SANBORN of Cumberland The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-41) Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 132 Yeas 22 - Nays 13 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-41) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-41)
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 1, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2