IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateMay 19, 2021
Passed HouseJun 02, 2021
Signed into LawJun 10, 2021
SP 253, An Act To Improve The Lives Of Maine Workers By Supporting Apprenticeships That Lead To Good-Paying Jobs
executive • Jun 10, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joseph Raffertyprimary
(D - 34)
- Jun 10, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 02, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-100) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-100).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator HICKMAN of Kennebec The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 161 Yeas 22 - Nays 12 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-100) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-100)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 1, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2