IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateMay 19, 2021
Passed HouseJun 02, 2021
Signed into LawJul 08, 2021
SP 250, An Act To Encourage The Purchase Of Local Foods For Public Schools
executive • Jul 08, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 08, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On Motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland taken from the SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED - Emergency -2/3 Elected Required in concurrence
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 02, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-106) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-106).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-106) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-106)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 1, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2