IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateJun 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 484, An Act To Clarify The Law Enforcement Powers Of The Bureau Of Parks And Lands
Senate • Jun 14, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc The Senate INSISTED To The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED and PASSAGE TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (H-518) In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 14, 2021 | House
- Speaker FECTEAU of Biddeford MOVED to INSIST.
- Representative MORRIS of Turner MOVED to RECEDE and CONCUR.
- Representative DUNPHY of Old Town MOVED to TABLE until later in today's session pending FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
- Subsequently, Representative DUNPHY of Old Town WITHDREW her motion to TABLE until later in today's session pending FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
- Motion of Representative MORRIS of Turner to RECEDE and CONCUR FAILED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 244
- (Yeas 67 - Nays 73 - Absent 11 - Excused 0)
- Subsequently, the House INSISTED on ACCEPTANCE of the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator DILL of Penobscot The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-518) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (H-518) In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Sent down for concurrence
- Jun 10, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative O'NEIL of Saco, the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 223
- (Yeas 74 - Nays 69 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on March 1, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION AND FORESTRY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.