IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 430, An Act Regarding The Licensing Of Persons To Conduct Advance Deposit Wagering
Senate • Jun 17, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- H. Sawin Millett Jr.primary
(R - 71)
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LUCHINI of Hancock Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending ACCEPTANCE OF EITHER REPORT
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator LUCHINI of Hancock The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 451 Yeas 18 - Nays 15 - Excused 2 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative CAIAZZO of Scarborough, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 329
- (Yeas 80 - Nays 63 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 22, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.