IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Passed SenateJun 07, 2021
Passed HouseJun 07, 2021
Signed into LawJun 14, 2021
SP 224, An Act To Dedicate Sections Of Maine'S Interstate Highway System To Fallen State Troopers
executive • Jun 14, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 14, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-166).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-166) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-166).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on TRANSPORTATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2