IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Passed SenateJun 15, 2021
Passed HouseJun 16, 2021
Signed into LawJun 21, 2021
SP 223, An Act To Amend The Maine Criminal Code
executive • Jun 21, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-295) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-295).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-295) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-295)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2