IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 361, An Act To Reauthorize A 3 Percent Tax On Income Over $200,000 To Lift All Maine Workers Out Of Poverty
Senate • Jun 17, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Michael A. Sylvesterprimary
(D - 39)
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland The Minority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 430 Yeas 33 - Nays 2 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Speaker laid before the House
- Subsequently, On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, TABLED pending ACCEPTANCE of Either Report.
- Later today assigned.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 17, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.