IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Passed SenateMay 19, 2021
Passed HouseJun 02, 2021
Signed into LawJun 10, 2021
SP 179, An Act To Establish The Maine Healthy Soils Program
executive • Jun 10, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 10, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 02, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative O'NEIL of Saco, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-75) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-75).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator DILL of Penobscot the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report ACCEPTED.
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 151 Yeas 33 - Nays 0 - Excused 2 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-75) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-75)
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 11, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION AND FORESTRY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2