IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into LawJul 08, 2021
SP 183, An Act To Conserve The Frances Perkins Homestead National Historic Landmark
executive • Jul 08, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 08, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On Motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland taken from the SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
- Jun 02, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- May 19, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 42
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 49 - Absent 21 - Excused 0)
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-55) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-55).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 127 Yeas 24 - Nays 11 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-55) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-55)
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 11, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2