IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 298, An Act To Create Parity Between Private Schools And Public Schools Regarding Career And Technical Education Tuition Rates
Senate • Jun 14, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending ACCEPTANCE OF EITHER REPORT
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 8, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.