IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 279, An Act To Remove The Authorization For Temporary Signs To Be Placed In The Public Right-Of-Way
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Lester ORDWAY
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator DIAMOND of Cumberland the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative MARTIN of Sinclair, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 8, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TRANSPORTATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.