IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 166, An Act To Temporarily Waive Renewal Fees For On-Premises Retail Liquor Licenses
Senate • Mar 30, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Louis Luchiniprimary
(D - 7)
- Christopher CAIAZZO
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-14).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-14) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-14).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 8, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2