IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 250, An Act To Maintain The Integrity Of The Individual And Small Group Health Insurance Markets
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joshua Morrisprimary
(R - 75)
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 138 Yeas 22 - Nays 13 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 32
- (Yeas 85 - Nays 60 - Absent 6 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 4, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.