IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 11, 2021
Signed into LawMar 17, 2021
SP 133, An Act To Expand The Market For Maine Liquor Manufacturers
executive • Mar 17, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Louis Luchiniprimary
(D - 7)
- Mar 17, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-12).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-12) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-12).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 4, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2