IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Passed SenateJun 16, 2021
Passed HouseJun 17, 2021
Signed into LawJun 22, 2021
SP 142, An Act To Encourage Research To Support The Maine Offshore Wind Industry
executive • Jun 22, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mark Lawrenceprimary
(D - 35)
- Jun 22, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 18, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-317) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-317).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- HELD at the Request of Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham.
- Sent for concurrence.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York theMajority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 398 Yeas 24 - Nays 10 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-317) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-317)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on February 4, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2