IntroducedJan 27, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 182, Resolve, Directing The Department Of Education To Study Truancy Trends In The State And Develop Recommendations For Increasing Student Attendance And Reducing Truancy
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (H-73) in concurrence
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-73) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (H-73) in concurrence
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Resolve was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-73) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Resolve was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (H-73).
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 27, 2021.
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.