IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed SenateMar 30, 2021
Passed HouseMar 30, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 88, An Act To Amend Certain Fish And Wildlife Laws And Related Provisions
House • Mar 30, 2021: Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- James Dillprimary
(D - 5)
- Paul STEARNS
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 25, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on INLAND FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2