IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 79, An Act To Permit Municipalities To Provide Assistance To Veterans In Paying Property Taxes
House • Apr 28, 2021: Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Donna Baileyprimary
(D - 31)
- Glenn CURRY
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-47).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-47) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-47).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 25, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2