IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed SenateMar 11, 2021
Passed HouseMar 11, 2021
Signed into LawMar 17, 2021
SP 80, An Act To Define The Responsibilities Of Residential Property Owners For The Maintenance And Repair Of Private Roads
executive • Mar 17, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 17, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 25, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2