IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed SenateMar 30, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into LawJul 08, 2021
SP 86, An Act To Improve Maine'S Tax Laws By Providing A Property Tax Exemption For Central Labor Councils
executive • Jul 08, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 08, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On Motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland taken from the SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-36) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-36).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-36) Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 71 Yeas 23 - Nays 11 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-36) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-36)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 25, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2