IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 149, An Act To Eliminate Qualified Immunity For Police Officers
Senate • Jun 17, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Speaker laid before the House
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, TABLED pending ACCEPTANCE of Either Report.
- Later today assigned.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 25, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.