IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into LawJul 06, 2021
SP 51, An Act To Require A Background Check For High-Risk Health Care Providers Under The Mainecare Program
executive • Jul 06, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Ned Claxtonprimary
(D - 20)
- Jul 06, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On Motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland taken from the SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
- Jun 02, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- May 19, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-61).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-61) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-61).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 19, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2