IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Passed SenateJun 14, 2021
Passed HouseJun 15, 2021
Signed into LawJun 21, 2021
SP 64, Resolve, To Protect Consumers Of Public Drinking Water By Establishing Maximum Contaminant Levels For Certain Substances And Contaminants
executive • Jun 21, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- FINALLY PASSED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-264).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- In accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of Article IX of the Constitution, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- FINALLY PASSED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-264) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-264).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 19, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2