IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawJun 11, 2021
SP 46, An Act To Clarify The Timing Of An Appeal Of A Finding Regarding Involuntary Mental Health Treatment At A Designated Nonstate Mental Health Institution
executive • Jun 11, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Ned Claxtonprimary
(D - 20)
- Jun 11, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-149).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-149) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-149).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 11, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2