IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 07, 2021
Signed into LawJun 11, 2021
SP 19, An Act To Require Annual Information Reporting By The Maine Information And Analysis Center
executive • Jun 11, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Susan Deschambaultprimary
(D - 32)
- Jun 11, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Majority Ought to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York the Majority Ought to Pass Report ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules READ A SECOND TIME And PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 11, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2