IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 79, An Act To Strengthen The Coequal Branches Of Maine Government By Ensuring The Legislature Has Access To Necessary Information
House • Mar 30, 2021: Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- William TUELL
- Richard BRADSTREET
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.