IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into LawJun 08, 2021
SP 37, An Act To Conform The Maine Apprenticeship Program To The Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act Of 1972
executive • Jun 08, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joseph Raffertyprimary
(D - 34)
- Jun 08, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 02, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- May 19, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 47
- (Yeas 87 - Nays 60 - Absent 4 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-48) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-48).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 133 Yeas 22 - Nays 13 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-48) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-48)
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 11, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2