IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 74, An Act To Improve Public Safety By Repealing The Single-Use Plastic Carry-Out Bag Ban
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Billy Bob Faulkinghamprimary
(R - 136)
- Meldon CARMICHAEL
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 137 Yeas 24 - Nays 11 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TUCKER of Brunswick, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 31
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 63 - Absent 7 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.