- Introduced 2020-03-17
- Passed Senate 2020-03-17
- Passed House 2020-03-17
- Signed into Law 2020-03-18
Maine Senate Bill
Bill Title:SP 789, An Act To Implement Provisions Necessary To The Health, Welfare And Safety Of The Citizens Of Maine In Response To The Covid-19 Public Health Emergency
Last Action:2020-03-18, executive: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text:Bill Text ACTPUB , Chapter 617
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Signed by Governor
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Under suspension of the rules and WITHOUT REFERENCE to a Committee, the Bill was READ TWICE and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Under suspension of the Rules READ TWICE and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED, without reference to a Committee.
- Sent down for concurrence