IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed SenateMar 12, 2020
Signed into Law
SP 711, An Act To Provide Funding For Broadband Internet Infrastructure In Unserved And Underserved Areas
House • Nov 16, 2020: Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 16, 2020 | House
- Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
- Mar 17, 2020 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER to any Special Session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Mar 17, 2020 | House
- Reports READ.
- Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham moved to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report.
- On further motion of same Representative TABLED pending his motion to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report.
- Later today assigned.
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Mar 12, 2020 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- Subsequently The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 424 Yeas 27 - Nays 1 - Excused 7 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-414) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-414)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 05, 2020 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending ACCEPTANCE OF EITHER REPORT
- Jan 14, 2020 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jan 14, 2020 | Senate
- Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY suggested and ordered printed REFERENCE to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence